There are many who want to emulate these cool dudes, but not everyone can manage to get that swagger. You can perhaps start with a Korean hairstyle and work your way up.
We scoured the Internet of all things and picked out some of the coolest and easiest korean hairstyle 2016 female for you to try. Before you jump in, will your salon guy be able to replicate these? If not, start by finding yourself a talented and eager-to-experiment salon, and you will be able to flaunt a korean hairstyle 2016 female with cool ease.
3 Must Try Korean Hairstyles For Men
#1 Short and spicy, umm, spiky – korean hairstyle 2016 female
The name is self-explanatory, really.
- Ask your salon to give you a short, jagged edge haircut.
- Styling it is easy.
- Rub a good amount of holding gel in your hands.
- Run your fingers and hands through your hair, making sure all strands are coated. korean hairstyle 2016 female
- Carefully arrange your hair to make it look careless.
- Hands off until it dries.
#2 The two block – korean hairstyle 2016 female
Another Korean hairstyle men can try is the two-block. This is slightly similar to the Mohawk, but less punky.
- Trim the hair on the sides and back really close to your scalp.
- Leave the crown area fairly untouched.
- Deposit a generous amount of gel into your hair. korean hairstyle 2016 female
- Pull you hair up, but do not stick them close together as you would do in the Mohawk.
- Allow the strands to hang about in an unruly fashion while trying to look cool.
#3 The Curtain Fringe – korean hairstyle 2016 female
Ladies will dig this! Look cool, hot, sensitive, roguish and sulky, all together. What is not to like?
- Let the hair at your brow be longer than the rest of your mop.
- Ask your salon to cut it at an angle so it curves slightly to one side when you style it. korean hairstyle 2016 female
- Rub in styling gel into freshly-washed, slightly damp hair (we like to use Pantene Pro-V Total Damage Care).
- Blow dry and arrange your hair so that it covers your brow and stops just above your eyes.